Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Craft of the Month - November

Hey Everyone! I am only a few days late here, but I am finally posting my new Christmas crafts. I hope you like them. Let me know if you would like to order one, or just the vinyl only, I would love to hear from you. 12x12 Double Sided Winter Art Kit: $12.00 (Board + 2 vinyl stencils--Christmas & Winter Time) Finished Product: $18.00


Cookies for Santa Etched Plate

Vinyl Only $3.00

Finished Product: $4.50


O Holy Night Decorative Plate

Vinyl Only: $3.00

Finished Product: $5.00

*Many other colors/designs also available. E-mail me if you are interested in seeing them.



Christmas Countdown Blocks

Vinyl Only: $5.00

Kit: $7.00 (wood + vinyl)

Finished Product: $12.00

--These are really fun to decorate with, and are kid friendly, and so fun for kids to turn the numbers each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment